Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Amazon's New Order Policy

On popular new releases, Amazon has taken a new stance with films. In order to place an order for a popular new release on films you must be a member of Amazon Prime.
              So imagine the shock when I found out this new policy. I couldn't  believe it. I've ordered through Amazon for years and never an issue with them, but this policy felt like they put a dagger through my heart. 
Why do I need to pay for a service to get a non exclusive 4K BluRay through Amazon? I already have Shudder, Hulu, and the WWE Network. There is a reason I don't have Prime, because I don't need every streaming service. I am already getting enough through the others to keep me busy, not to mention my own home media collection I can barely keep up on.

All Amazon has proven to me is that they are greedy and no longer care about their customers.  Amazon has officially entered the Wally World Zone.

Join me back for my next post as I take an in depth look at Arrow Academy's 2017 release of Cinema Paradiso.


No comments:

Post a Comment